We are looking for a Communication Specialist Intern!
Marcomm is searching for a part time Communication Specialist to support a wide variety of tactical marketing execution efforts for our fractional marketing clients. The communication specialist will work closely with project managers and other Marcomm team members, and spend their days writing blogs and newsletters, assist with website maintenance and social media content, support digital media production, help with research and other miscellaneous administrative duties.
* Write and edit content for blogs, website, newsletters, emails and more
* Develop, manage and deploy social media posts
* Assist with digital media content development, including editing photos/images and social media videos (via Adobe Creative Suite)
* Draft and send e-newsletters and other marketing emails (primarily via HubSpot)
* Website posting and editing (primarily via WordPress)
* Supporting project managers with research and other requests
* Other opportunities to develop and deliver professional work
Desired qualities and abilities:
* College junior or senior or recent college graduate. Preference will be given to students pursing a degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
* Strong written communication and copy-writing skills with a keen eye for detail
* Strong sense of professionalism/work ethic; Previous experience working in a professional setting or office environment preferred
* Communicate effectively - responsive, not afraid to ask questions or proactively seek clarity
* Adaptability and willingness to take on challenging projects
* Problem Solving / Analytical Thinking - Propose new solutions/ideas when needed
* Organized, self-motivated and very detail oriented (accuracy and quality)
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
* Strong time and project management skills; Must be able to meet tight deadlines
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and/or HubSpot a plus