MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is a key provider of quick response technology assessments with a five year contract to provide support to the Office of the Secretary of Defense with work primarily at Kirtland AFB, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our multi-discipline staff provides a broad range of engineering and technical services, including technology demonstrations and assessments, laboratory and field experiments, and integrated research and analyses. We are seeking additional qualified engineers and planners to join our technology assessment oriented organization. These positions involve support to a Department of Defense (DoD) activities for one or more projects that involve review of a technology or concept. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- End to end activities from planning, executing, analysis and reporting on test activities. Testing will be done mostly on site.
- Attend planning meetings to coordinate testing activities and schedules.
- Attend technical meetings to assist in test scope and methodology decisions. Adhere to military service and Department of Defense policies and statutes concerning T&E.
- Work independently or as part of a team to develop test methodologies, scenarios, and data collection plans to ensure test adequacy.
- Lead the execution of test events. Analyze and evaluate test data. Prepare recommendations and participate in discussions to evaluate and determine adequacy of designs.
- Produce test reports in accordance with established organizational standards.
- Produce and give briefings/presentations on test results.
- Consolidate results of tests performed by other analyst/engineers; integrate and organize these results into a complete and polished report on an ongoing basis.
- Periodically conduct research for new or existing technologies.
- A current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required
- BS degree or higher in Engineering, Science or a related technical field, plus 5 or more years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications such as MS Word and Excel
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work under deadline pressure with fast turnarounds.
- Demonstrated excellent in writing, grammar, proofreading, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work with project personnel and subject matter experts to gather information and ensure thoroughness and accuracy of all publications.
- Must be able to work independently or with a team, handle the stress of multiple projects, changing schedules, and short suspense tasking.
- Proficiency in DoD guidelines and standards, security procedures, testing protocols, and administrative standards.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly understand new technology, resolve complex problems, overcome human and technical obstacles, and achieve positive results.
- Ability to lead a team when required or work as a data collector when necessary.
- Experience working with multi-level classified information systems in a secure office environment.
- Military experience and/or work experience in DoD Combined or Joint Service environments is considered a plus.