Provides Systems Administrator for the Center.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Maintains current computer systems and enhances systems to meet Center needs. Ensures all staff are trained on changes.
- Maintains upkeep on Connected Physical Access Manager (CPAM) and Safety and Security Desktop (SASD) to ensure authorized access to Center buildings.
- Configure all Cisco switches to ensure proper connectivity.
- Control the InformaCast (Paging) Software in an effort to ensure student and staff safety and structure at all times.
- Maintain all Data Closets on Center to ensure effective operation of computer systems.
- Perform routine maintenance on all switch and routers to ensure optimal use.
- Reimage Center computers using Acronis Programing system to certify that all staff and student computers operate effectively.
- Ensure proper operation of all Center network and Voice Over IP telephone systems to provide staff with ease of communication.
- Ensures all software on Center is properly registered. Maintains documentation and licenses for all software in general use on-Center. Removes any unlicensed software when encountered.
- Ensures unauthorized users do not have access to any data or computer system. Provides authorized users with access to relevant applications with required security clearance.
- Submit requests to the Department of Labor Data Center to grant staff access to CDSS software suites accordingly.
- Request and/or reset passwords for all staff and students Citrix email accounts.
- Develops and implements Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the MIS department.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in Career Mentoring Training.
- Provide support to the Career Development Services System (CDSS) department to ensure student job readiness.
- Ensures equipment assigned to the department is properly accounted for and maintained in good condition. Notifies the Center Director of repairs/costs above routine expenditures.
- Monitors budget for the department and maintains spending limits as applicable. Tracks spending of staff each month.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Computer Science or Business Management or equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- Extensive knowledge of MIS or Information Systems and all Microsoft Office applications.
- Two years of MIS or Information Technology related work experience.
- Valid state driver's license.
- CPR certification
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Management
Roswell, New Mexico, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.